Asia bound
I'm currently sitting in the Heathrow airport. I just got off the usual 1 hr + 8.5 hr flight to get here from Regina, except instead of waiting to catch the 1 hr flight up to Aberdeen Scotland…this time I am waiting to catch the 10 hr flight to BANGLADESH.
Heather and I are heading to Dhaka Bangladesh for a two week “fact finding mission” as we are starting up a new project with an existing client but in a different location. I’m excited for the trip as it has been a 7 years since I was last in Asia. I have never been to Bangladesh, nor have I been to a Muslim country, but I have seen the likes of a third world country so I am not expecting to be overwhelmed….we’ll see.
I hope to post a few messages and pictures of the trip. Stay tuned…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home