What a great trip!
Danny and I have made it back to Canada safe and sound. He was only there with me for a little while but we had a great time. We saw a few castles, whisky distilleries and shops in various cities. Danny was the driver – he did great! I had to coach him through the first few roundabouts but after that he was ready to go. Every now and then when we’d be on a road in the middle of no where on our own and had to make a turn, we’d be saying “Left side of road, left side of the road”.
Unfortunately the weather was typical Scottish weather while he was there. Grey, rainy and WINDY! There were a few pictures that we had to take many times before we’d get one without my hair in my face. After a while we’d give up and just keep the ones with my crazy hair. The day we drove down to Edinburgh was probably the windiest! Danny nearly lost his hat several times and we had to lean into the wind while we were walking...ahhh Scotland. Gotta love it.
I’m really glad to be home. Now I’m entering “Wedding Planning Mode”. While Danny was a captive audience in the car we had quite a few chats about the wedding and what each of us wanted. We agreed on all the big stuff...now onto the small planning bits. I'll keep you all posted on any progress!
Here are some of the many pictures that we took during the time Danny was with in Scotland with me. Enjoy!
Shay
This is at the Kildrummy Castle
Dunnottar Castle (Still my favorite Castle!!)
Danny at Dunnottar Castle
"The pose" at Dunnottar Castle - Does it make you say "Hmm...I wonder what she's looking at?" It does? yesss....man I'm good!
Danny and Shay - Take One
(NOTE: we are trying to get our heads in the left of the picture and have the cliff and water on the right side)
Danny and Shay - Take Two
Someone Call an Engineer!
Danny and Shay - Take Three
...I'm not ready yet!
Danny and Shay - Take four
ok...I MEAN - we are trying to use our heads to block the cliff and water and only get land off to the left...Success!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home