Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm sad...

I'm sad today. I'm currently hovering over the North Sea somewhere and all I wish is that I were at home right now. My uncle Leonard passed away the other day and everyone is making their way back to Swift Current and Ponteix for the funeral...and I'm here...hovering over the North Sea...a long way from Ponteix.

I'll be flying back onshore tomorrow which will be great. It will allow me to have access to the phone and actually talk to some people at home...here all I have is the internet. - Do you know how many times a day a person checks their email when they've only got internet to connect to the outside world?...let me tell you...it's ALOT!

My trip here is nearly over. Danny arrives in 6 sleeps...not that I'm counting.

Here it is one last time just for you Uncle Leonard:
"Say Goodnight Shay-Anne"
"Goodnight Shay-Anne"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats