I'm back!!
I’m not sure how many of you have completely given up on this blog…but I am back. It’s been nearly a year, but I am still givn’r!! A year…holy smokes…how can I possibly update you all on the past year of my life? I’ve been in Regina the whole time, working, playing sports, then not playing sports since dislocating my knee (4 times in the last 6 months..booooo) and living with Danny. Yup Danny moved in around October of last year (horraaayyyy) and his 2 boys stay with us every other weekend. It makes for a busy place, and I love it!!
Now for the REALLY exciting news: Danny and I got engaged! Whoooo hooooooo! We were in Jamaica in March for a week getaway and while we were down there he proposed. He caught me completely off guard and picked out the most beautiful ring. Actually it is even better than I could imagine, because the center diamond was once my grand-ma’s so it is very special to me!
This is a picture Danny took of me moments after he proposed.
If I were asked to predict the next year of my life...the first thing that comes to mind is: BUSY, CRAZY BUSY. I am actually back in Scotland right now and will be here for a month. I’m here to help out with one of our current projects in Aberdeen as a trainer. When the month is up then Danny will come over for a week and we will just hang out around here. We’re not planning any crazy trips, but it will be great for him to see this part of the world and see the places I’ve been for significant portions of the last year and a half.
In June, my brother is getting married in Penticton, BC. (I know I know…my poor parents…they wait and wait and wait and then WHAM within a year both of their kids will be married) We’ll be taking the week of prior to the wedding to hang out with family and see the beautiful sights in Penticton.
Then we’ll be getting married. We’ve got a lot of plans in place, but nothing final. However, by this time next year I should already be Mrs. Schier. (whoa…that’s weird!) I’ll keep you all posted!
That’s all from me for now. I’ll try to be much better at posting notes and pictures in the future.
Talk to you all soon!
Shay-Anne
Here are some more Jamaica pictures.
Chillin'
Me with a tan...I like to have proof that it is possible, even it it went away within the week of returning to Canada.
We had to get up really early to see the sunrise, but it was worth it!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home