On the go...
Helllloooooo!
I'm in the process of writing a portion for this blog, but I have to leave the internet place....sooo....I will finish writing it tonight and will try to post it tomorrow! In the mean time, these are some random pictures to look at.
Lv,
Shay
These are some pictures of the sunset that I took tonight. (I'm a sucker for sunsets!) One is the skyline view from behind my flat. The other is on the beach that is just out in front of my flat. It's about a 2 minute walk to the beach from my place.


These are some pictures from a night out in Edinburgh with all of my co-workers. First one is Lenita and I and the other is...well...me after coming down with a 'Saturday Night Fever'. And yes...that is a Carona in my hand...go old authentic Scotish Carona...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home