On the road again...
HI!! It's already November...I can hardly believe it! Well I'm on the road AGAIN...No I'm not moving. Whoa can you believe it? A major email that doesn't involve you having to add a new line to your address book for me!?! Actually, I shouldn't say that...It's true that I am not moving, I am however going to Scotland for a little while to work...
I leave this Saturday and will be there until mid December...this time around. I've set up this site to save you all from getting massive emails in your inbox. It'll also let me post some pictures, making it easier for all of you to follow along on my trip. Feel free to post 'comments' on here or email me! I hope all is well where you are!
Love, Shay
(MARY - thanks for the idea!! Sounds like you are having a great time! Keep the stories coming!)

1 Comments:
Hey Shay,
Congrats on the overseas job! Moving abroad is a great experience! I am glad that you are enjoying my site - I look forward to reading about your experiences! Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home